Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Spotlight: Rania Effat

1st What was the motivating factor to start your blog?

Since I was a little girl, I used to have these unrelenting thoughts that I will make a difference in this world, I felt I was a different than most kids my age. I never spoke of my thoughts, there were always in the back of my mind, I new somehow the day will come and it will make sense to me.

The urge to pursue blogging came from the idea of writing my own personal journals. As I grew older, I was able to express myself on paper better and I felt I was good at it. As my thoughts were shared with some of my closest people in my life, I was encouraged even more. So the thought of writing down what I thought about in our day to day life; and make it public for the world to read; was just the next step in my journey to make a difference in this world. A dream of a little girl come true. I couldn't be more happier and proud of myself.

2nd  How important it that act "believing" in yourself in your journey?


In the journey of living my dream life, how important was the act of belief: Some say: "seeing is believing", that would mean that you have to have something tangible first in order to believe it's existence. I feel differently. As a matter of fact, I behave and live my life with the exact opposite thought. I Believe whole heartily first - no matter what it is. Then I wait for things to happen and come my way. It may not happen when I want or how I exactly, I do get it nonetheless. I have started out my adult life with so much pain, so much obstacles, so much things that would destroy a sensitive woman like I am.

The key that keeps proving me right is that I do not stop believing, I do not give up, I learned to adapt when things around me change. I learned tho hold on to my blind faith: " that it will work out the way it was meant to be at the time it was meant to be".  And that is how I live my life and my journey is just the beginning. I keep surprising myself with: "what's next for me?"



Check out Rania Effat's blog for more in depth articles.
http://livingoutmypurpose.com/about/

No comments:

Post a Comment